The Houghton Area Seniors from northern Allegany County meet monthly on the second Thursday (NOTE: exception will be December meeting this year that will meet on Tuesday, December 12) for fellowship, food, and an interesting program—sometimes music, sometimes a travelogue, sometimes local color, sometimes valuable information—always interesting. New members age 55+ are always welcome ~ caregivers, also, regardless of age.
Our luncheon will begin at noon in the Community Room. Drinks are provided and all guests are requested to bring their own table service and a dish-to-pass potluck style in accordance with the following schedule:
- Ken Gaerte, General Questions
- Don Barber, Secretary of the Treasury
- Becky Baines, Secretary of the Interior
- Jill Schmidt, Senior Dietitian
- Others as needed from time-to-time, including volunteers
New members age 55+ always welcome ~ caregivers, also, regardless of age.
Questions and reservations: Ken Gaerte 585-567-8522 or 585-610-9402