Tithe and give offerings securely with our giving system using your checking or savings account. Gifts are by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through Stewardship Technology and are fully encrypted to protect your information. We are not presently accepting credit cards, even though the system makes it appear this is an option.
- Give a one-time gift HERE
- Register HERE as a regular donor
- Registered donors log in. You can see a history of your gifts, make changes to your information (address, email, bank account, etc.), make or schedule a one-time gift, and schedule and edit recurring gifts.
- I have forgotten my login or password, what do I do? There is a button to contact Stewardship Technology and then they forward the email to the giving team where it can be reset.
- How do I change future scheduled gifts? Go to the Login page for registered donors above.
- Why can’t I give by credit card? We do not accept credit cards in order to avoid significant transaction fees.
- Why do you want me to put a “I gave on-line” card in the offering plate? If you give online, we encourage you to place one of the “I gave online” cards into the offering plate as a reminder that though we may present our offerings in different ways, we are united in our commitment to God, the church and to each other. Using the cards also connects us during the offering time with others who are giving and it reminds us that our giving is not “paying a bill” but is an act of worship to God to whom we owe everything
- I made a mistake in the amount I gave (too much). How can I get my money back? There is a mechanism in which we can return the EFT as long as it is requested within a certain time period.
- Who do I contact and how if there is a problem or I have a question about on-line giving? Contact the church office at email@example.com .